MINELRES: SOVA Center: New publications

[email protected] [email protected]
Tue Oct 17 08:25:57 2006

Original sender: SOVA Center <[email protected]>

News from the SOVA Center - October 16, 2006 www.sova-center.com

Galina Kozhevnikova, Alexander Verkhovsky. Anti-Semitism in Russia.
January � September 2006 -
http://xeno.sova-center.ru/6BA2468/6BB4254/8187A06

We publish a small survey of anti-Semitic manifestations in the first
half of 2006 which was made by the SOVA Center in the early of October,
2006, and distributed among the participants of the OSCE Human Dimension
Implementation Meeting in Warsaw in October, 2006.

Hate Crime in Russia: Brief Analysis, Statistics, Recommendations -
http://xeno.sova-center.ru/6BA2468/6BB4254/8187B08

We publish a small survey of racist and neo-nazi violence in Russia.
This material was prepared for the OSCE meeting on the Human Dimension
Implementation Meeting in Warsaw in October, 2006. This publication
includes also statistics of the racist assaults in 2004-2006 and
information on the hate crimes verdicts. A PDF version is available.

Recommendations of SOVA Center to OSCE Human Dimension Implementation
Meeting - http://xeno.sova-center.ru/6BA2468/6BB4254/81883D1

We publish recommendations which were distributed on OSCE Human
Dimension Implementation Meeting, Warsaw, October 2-13, 2006. A PDF
version is
available.

http://www.endymion.com/products/mailman/ http://www.microlink.com/